Category : News
A Bathroom Suite That Matches
Remodeling your home is an art. You will need to keep in mind every room is like a puzzle piece and should fit together. Remodeling your bathroom is just as important piece as any other room of the house. Your bathroom should be your private sanctuary because it is the area of the house where you actually spend alone time cleansing yourself, so it is of utmost importance that you install a bathroom suite that will appeal to your senses, bathroom design and home. Keeping the entire house design fresh and complete in your mind will help the bathroom fit in to the remodeling phase.
Buying the right bathroom suite that fits into your remodeling plan can not only boost the look of your home but as well as the value.
Many times when you are shopping for bathroom fixtures, you will find many retail stores will only sell in complete bathroom suites but you can find some that will allow you to mix and match your bathroom products and fixtures to suit your own personal needs.
Mixing and matching your own taste will help put your own signature on your home as well as your bathroom. This often times helps small budgets stay alive in the remodeling world as well as bring out your own individuality.
Six Mixing & Matching Bathroom Tips:
1. Make sure to measure each area proficiently; Using bathroom suites that fit into the bathroom space, like the bathroom basins, toilets and taps is key to any successful home remodeling project. Measurement will help keep your bathroom from looking cluttered and lacking space
2. Ensure that the bathroom suite you pick rhymes with one another. For instance, the taps, toilet, basin and cistern should all fit into the bathroom theme, and if there colors are different, ensure that they match well together when used. They do not have to be of the same color but they should stylishly fit in the mix matching plans.
3. Check your bath panel to ensure it fits your baths because some panels like the corner panels only fit one bath.
4. Toilet Bowls; when choosing a toilet bowl be sure you choose the seat that fits the entire design of the bathroom because toilet bowls vary in their shape and size.
5. For a more sophisticated look, go for glass bathroom suites with a vintage design tap.
6. Dont forget cabinets; Cabinets play a huge role in how the theme of the bathroom will come together. Think color and style before picking a bathroom suite.
Keep these tips in mind the next time you set out to remodel or change the theme of your bathroom. Pick the bathroom suite that best suits your needs and ideas.
Sarah Lanes is a staff writer for Bathrooms.com, leaders in Bathroom Suites, Shower Enclosures and wide range of Bathroom furniture.