Category : News
- Versatile gameplay for the Uncharted fan: Traditional (Dualstick Analog/button) or interactive (NGP features) allows players to choose the method that compliments their playing style.
- Through utilizing the technology of the OLED screen, Uncharted: Golden Abyss delivers the signature Uncharted cinematic experience on-the-go.
- Epic single player campaign that takes players through richly detailed realistic environments and undiscovered lands.
- Experience the adventure of uniquely acrobatic Uncharted gameplay, optimized with PlayStation Vita controls
- Touch, and tap the screen to swing, jump, and traverse non-continuous game sections, like crumbling bridges and river crossings
- Rub the screen to take important imprints of in-game relics found
- Utilize the motion-sensing controls of the PS Vita’s internal gyroscope to balance Drake as he crosses slippery logs, and as an aiming method in shooting situations
- Puzzle solve as you collect the relics hidden throughout the game
Uncover the dark secret behind the 400-year-old massacre of a Spanish expedition as Nathan Drake follows the murderous trail of an ancient and secret Spanish sect in Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Caught in the middle of a rivalry between Jason Dante – his old friend – and Marisa Chase – the granddaughter of an archaeologist who has mysteriously vanished without a trace – Nathan Drake races into the treacherous river basins, undiscovered temple ruins and karst caverns of Central America in search of a
List Price: $ 14.71
Price: $ 14.71