Category : News
- Eliminates the need for additives such as BHA, BHT, sulfur dioxide, sorbets, benzoates, etc.
- Use with gas flushing/vacuum packaging to absorb virtually all oxygen and absorb any oxygen that may permeate the package
- Significantly improves keeping qualities of polyunsaturated fats and oils
- Helps retain fresh-roasted flavor of coffee and nuts
- Prevents oxidation of spice oleoresins present in spices themselves and in seasoned foods; Prevents oxidation of vitamins A, C and E
- Eliminates the need for additives such as bah, but, sulfur dioxide, sorbets, benzoates, etc.
When used with proper packaging and sealing, the oxygen in the packaging is greatly reduced. absorbers bring the oxygen level down reliably to .01-Percent or less. benefits of using oxygen absorbers in a household storage program: extends shelf life. prevents growth of aerobic pathogens and spoilage organisms, including molds.
List Price: $ 5.00
Price: $ 5.00
- Double stitched, sealed seams for waterproofing
- Flexible rip-stop 500D Terylene material
- Dimensions (inch): 24 x 9 with a Volume capacity of 20L
- Roll top with plastic buckle closure creates maximum compression
- Great for camping, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, boating, rafting, adventure sports etc.
SE is proud to present our Heavy Duty Medium 20L Dry Sack, 500D PVC Tarpaulin. A dry sack is essential for keeping your gear dry when your camping, backpacking, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, boating, rafting or partaking in any activity where your gear might get wet. How to securely close: (1) Grip and roll the top 3 times (2) Buckle Features of our dry sack include: (1) Convenient top buckle closure that creates a handle for easy carrying (2) Water resistant 500D PVC Tarpaulin (3) He
List Price: $ 15.00
Price: $ 15.00