Educational Insights The Sneaky Snacky Squirrel Game Reviews
Category : News
- Your forest pals are hungry and need your help! Help them find their acorns in this fun and addictive preschool game.
- Spin the spinner and pick up the matching acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, placing it in your log. The first to collect 5 acorns wins!
- Multi-award-winning, cute and colorful board game designed to teach young children about colors. Easy to understand and play – no reading required.
- Reinforces color learning and helps develop matching skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
- Includes colorful tree-shaped game board, Squirrel Squeezer, 20 colored acorns, 1 game spinner, 4 logs, and instruction guide.
- Squirrel themed game
- Game board doubles as packaging
- Develops matching, sorting, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and pre-handwriting skills
About Educational Insights Based in Southern California, Educational Insights specializes in the manufacturing and innovation of educational toys and games. Early childhood, math, language, Spanish, science, and social studies are all subjects they tackle in fun and inspiring ways. Teacher resources, classroom products, and games like Jeopardy are all a part of Educational Insights rich inventory designed by experienced educators and parents because they know best! Make learning fun with Educati
List Price: $ 15.95
Price: $ 15.95
- Exploding Kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Family-friendly, party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players when combined with any other deck).
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by The Oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not meow.
Exploding Kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats. In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game — unless that player has a defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 19.99